A pre-order is an order placed for an item that hasn’t been released for sale or is not currently in stock. They’re shipped to you once available.
We are passionate about keeping our clients happy by offering great service and variety! That means we don’t like to say no or that we cannot help you!
Pre Orders allows us to offer you a wider variety more exclusive items and styles to always land you on the best dressed lists! We want what you want! Instead of not being able to buy your favourite item because it is out of stock or not available in your size, our pre order service gives you the opportunity to still buy it, but wait a little longer. Enjoy the age-old thrill of anticipating your new favorite outfit arriving at your doorstep.
In the case of new and or limited items being launched, pre-orders act as a kind of reservation that guarantees you access to it at its earliest possible availability. Pre Orders will allow you to guarantee some limited designs. If items are sold out during preorder we may or may not restock, it all depends on item availability.
HOW DOES OUR PRE ORDERS WORK:
- You can place your order on our website.
- We will communicate with you about your order (sizing/estimated arrival etc)
- You will be required to pay a deposit to confirm your pre order.
- The balance will be payable once the item arrives at our warehouse
- Once full payment has been received, the item/s will be couriered to you.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- We have 2-3 pre order cycles per month. Once you place a pre order for an item, it will be ordered on the next pre order cycle.
- Pre-Orders can take anything from 7 days to 3 weeks. Please order in a timely manner. Very detailed garments might have a production/processing time.
- If you are pre ordering an item for a specific date or event, please clearly state the date you need it by. We will let you know if it’s likely to not arrive in time.
- You will be kept informed if there are any delays. We do advise you to order in a timely manner.
- We are committed to maintaining our customers updated on preorders status and estimated arrival times to our warehouse.We ask that if you are within a certain time frame, a birthday, planning to move, or simply can’t handle waiting for the given timeframe we do not recommend pre-ordering. Please note that although we have quite accurate estimations for pre order arrivals, there are a variety of factors out of our control that in some cases may cause delays.
- Once your item/s arrives at our facility, you will be notified and required to pay the outstanding balance. Your item will be shipped as soon as payment is received.